Terms of Service
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
A. General Terms
- These Terms of Service ("ToS") govern your access to and use of the e-point Localization Platform website available at http://www.epointlp.com, application available at https://application.epointlp.comand any information, scripts, text, graphics, photos or other materials downloaded or appearing on the e-point Localization Platform website (collectively referred to as “Service”). The Service is designed for those who are not consumers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code.
- By continuing to access, link to, or use this site, or any service on this site, you signify your acceptance of ToS. e-point SA reserves the right to amend, remove, or add to the TOS at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, please continue to review the ToS whenever accessing, linking to, or using this site. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the ToS, you may not access, link to, or use the site.
- These ToS (and documents mentioned below) are the entire and exclusive agreement between e-point SA and you regarding the Service and these ToS supersede and replace any prior agreements regarding the Service.
- These ToS are operated and provided by e-point SA, ul. Filona 16, 02-658 Warsaw, Poland. If you have any questions about these ToS, please contact us (http://e-point.pl).
B. Using of Service
- You can use the Service anonymously (except when create an account on the e-point Localization Platform website).
- You can use the Service only for:
- creating account and using the Service;
- downloading and using synchronization script;
- purchasing the e-point Localization Platform commercial license (payment model "Professional" or "Enterprise");
- using any materials on e-point Localization Platform website.
C. Intellectual property
This website, including but not limited to the Service, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the Republic of Poland and other countries. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by e-point SA and constitutes valuable intellectual property of e-point SA. All present and future rights in and title to the Service are reserved to e-point SA for its exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by the ToS, you may not copy or make any use of the Service or any portion thereof. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not use the Service for any purpose, without e-point SA prior written approval.
D. Restriction of Use
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE TOS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE SOLELY FOR YOUR OWN USE AND BENEFIT, AND NOT FOR RESALE OR OTHER TRANSFER OR DISPOSITION TO, OR USE BY OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF, ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE, TRANSFER, DISTRIBUTE, OR DISPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER THAT COULD COMPETE WITH THE BUSINESS OF E-POINT SA. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT, OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES.
E. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Your access to and use of the Services is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, E-POINT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any content thereon. e-point SA will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from e-point SA or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- e-point SA does not warrant that the Service is compatible with your equipment or that the Service, or e-mail sent by e-point SA or its representative, is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses," or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that e-point SA directors, officers, employees, representatives shall have no responsibility or liability for: (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of e-point SA or its directors, officers, employees, representatives or otherwise arising in connection with the Service and shall not be liable for any lost profits, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any claim against e-point SA by any other party; or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay, or any other failure in the Service caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Service on such equipment. The content of other websites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to the Service is not maintained or controlled by e-point SA. e-point SA is therefore not responsible for the availability, content, or accuracy of other websites, services, or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the Service.
- You may terminate the ToS, with or without cause and at any time, by discontinuing your use of the Service and destroying all materials obtained from the Service.
- You agree that, without notice, e-point SA may terminate the ToS, or suspend your access to the Service, with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. The ToS will terminate immediately without notice from e-point SA if you, in e-point’s sole discretion, fail to comply with any provision of the ToS.
- e-point SA shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination or suspension of the Service, or any claims related to the termination or suspension of the Service. Upon termination of the ToS by e-point SA, you must discontinue your use of the Service and destroy promptly all materials obtained from the Service and any copies thereof if you have no other rights to use it.
G. Governing Law
The ToS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Poland. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Warsaw with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Service, or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the ToS.